Ready to renew your Florida massage license for 2019?
If this is your first or fifteenth renewal, this renewal guide?
If you have everything done, read on and I will guide you through the renewal process.
Here are a few items you’ll need to renew your license:
1. Your login User ID and password
This can be found on the piece of paper that was connected (by perforations) to your original (first) license. This login information was also included with 2019 renewal notice you should have received from the Board of Massage in May. If you do not have this information – visit here.
2. Your credit or debit card
3. Certificates or Transcripts if you need to report hours
If you need to self-report hours, you can make the process smoother by going to CE Broker ahead of time. If your continuing education provider has submitted all of your hours to CE Broker, you can skip this step.
If you need help with self-reporting hours, click here.
Steps to renewing your license online:
1. Click here go to the Board of Massage website to begin the renewal process.
2. Click on the type of license you need to renew (Licensed Massage Therapist or Licensed Massage Establishment)
3. Click the box that says “Renew Online”
4. Select Profession (Massage Therapist)
5. Enter your User ID and Password
6. After you are logged in, click on the “Renew License” link on the left side your screen.
7. Follow the prompts and answer the questions accordingly.
You can watch me renew my license and the rest of the process on the video below.
Like I mentioned, this year you will not be allowed to proceed with your renewal until all of your credits are reported. If not all of your CE’s have been reported, or if you need to self-report CE’s from a course that was completed from a provider that is not registered with CEBroker, see this post. It will explain how to self-report your CE’s so you can continue with your license renewal.