This course package is designed for first time renewal candidates needing up to 21 CE hours.
Only first time renewal candidates are eligible to complete all their CE hours through an online/homestudy format.
First Time Renewal Requirements
1) For your first Florida license renewal, you need to complete 1 CE Hour for every month between your license issue date and the renewal date (8/31/2017).
2) Your continuing education must include 2 hours of Prevention of Medical Errors.
Get more details about first time renewal here.
21 Hour Package for First Time Renewal Candidates
- Prevention of Medical Errors (2 Hours)
- Florida Law and Rules (2 Hours)
- Roles and Boundaries (2 Hours)
- HIV/AIDS and Massage (3 Hours)
- Aromatherapy for Massage (6 Hours)
Profile 15 common essential oils used in massage therapy.
Learn the specific benefits and contraindications for massage therapy use, and get instruction on proper dilution and blending techniques.
- Introduction to Ashiatsu (6 Hours)
Get a feel for this barefoot massage technique by reviewing the history and philosophy of ashiatsu, benefits and contraindications, seated routine video.
Full routine videos and Bar Installation Guide are not included.
How It Works
Your courses are available for download immediately after purchase.
For each course you will complete an online exam. These exams may be taken “open book” and allow unlimited retakes.
After successful completion of your exam, you will receive a printable certificate to keep for your records.
Given that you provide your license number on your exams, your credits will be submitted to CE Broker.